Our ward had their Christmas Party Saturday night. Kyle and Kate stayed home sick. Kate was SO sad because she would miss seeing her friends and seeing Santa. Lindsey was sick first starting on Monday, then Preston on Tuesday then Kate on Friday night then Kyle Friday as well. Geesh! I'm the last one to get it and I hope I don't! But the Young Women were in charge of decorations and all the YW and leaders made a bunch of snowflakes. We hung them on the string across the gym. I loved how it looked. Our theme was Winter Wonderland.
Preston was excited to see Santa and told him he wanted "Molly" it's a train from Thomas and he like yelled it. It was funny.
Lindsey wasn't too happy to see Santa.
Then she stopped crying and just stared at him which was cute.
We decorated our tree yesterday and I love sitting in a dark room with just the Christmas lights on.
4 Fabulous Comments:
Sorry about all the sickness around your house. Please take that one out of the matchbox for next Christmas! Love your decorations both at church and home. Christmas is magical for everyone especially in a dark room with a lit up tree. Have fun with all of your activities. Get the kids well soon! Love the pics of Preston and Lindsey with Santa. Poor Kate. She loves a good time so much.
Amen to Deeann's comment :) I like the tree in the corner - I think it looks perfect! Your winter wonderland decorations looked beautiful. Good work YW!
Your tree and your wards Santa are good looking! I especially love your curtains!
I need to see a picture of Kate's missing teeth. Now she can sing "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth!" I know one is coming in but I still want to see them.....
Post a Comment