Monday, May 21, 2012

Book then Bed

Preston had sat down to read a book and Lindsey grabbed a book and sat super close to him. It was cute. I have to get pictures of when they are good and not just fighting. Lindsey likes to tease him and run away with his toys. What's funny is Preston really likes this strawberry shortcake book (and notice he's wearing Kate's snap bracelet from the dentist!) and Lindsey will grab the tractor book. haha!


We moved Lindsey into her big girl bed on Thursday night. We got the bunk beds all set up and the room arranged for the girl's room. (I just need to hang up pictures.) She looks so small in the big bed. I was nervous to move her from her crib because I didn't know how she'd do. She woke up super early, 6 am, for the first 2 nights and finally slept until 6:44am the next night. During nap time she will get out and I can hear her playing so I'll go up and put her back in bed. She'll usually then fall asleep. I'm hoping it stays like that and she's not teasing us. It's kind of sad to see her growing up so fast. She's still my baby... for the next 3-4 weeks at least. 


3 Fabulous Comments:

Sara said...

adorable! love those kiddos!

Granny DeeAnn said...

Mmmm... sounds good to me. Book then bed. Such a cute picture, I know how Lindsey can bug him. She looks so tiny in her big bed. Maybe a zippered mosquito net to keep her in. Ha

marcalicious said...

I like DeeAnn's suggestion about a mosquito net....ha ha ha ha! :)

and that is a cute story about them reading books and tough lil' L reading the tractor book. oh so cute!