Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Celebrate Good Times

Kyle's birthday was on Monday. Kate reminds us of how many days until our birthday and how old we will be. Lovely. I made Kyle breakfast before he left for work and we gave him his present. 

Good Morning!
All the kids were wanting their pictures taken.




 Kyle usually comes home for lunch so I got him Panda Express for lunch. Then for dinner we had hamburgers and fries. It was a chill day for him and that's how he likes it. :) I was outside with the kids after dinner and some friends, Chris and Allison, pulled up with a cake they had made so we ended up having visitors for cake and ice cream! We had cheesecake with raspberry glaze and the chocolate chip cake that Allison made. Happy Birthday Kyle!


We also had our 12th wedding anniversary on Friday the 4th. I can't believe it's been that long! It's a busy first week of May for us. We ended up getting a babysitter on Saturday and met my parent's and Marci at the Temple. Then we went to Outback for dinner. My parents came over for Kyle's birthday so it was a combo celebration. It was so nice that they came over and we had a fun time with them. 


At our wedding reception in Mattawa ~ oh the memories!


4 Fabulous Comments:

Granny DeeAnn said...

Great post Heidi.... however I like all of your posts. Yes the memories are so great to have. Hope I can keep them for a few more years! Ha

Vicki Sabin said...

I'm glad to be a part of all those years of memories! It's been fun times :)

ericksonzone said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! Yum! Had I been invited, I would have only come for the food. Like on Ever After - Hehe! !2 years! I cannot believe it. That is so great. I loved the story about more homework...wasn't that the truth.
And I love the picture of Lindsey all dressed up. Cute! Fun posts!

melanie said...

Babies 12 years ago! Cute photo.

Love the breakfast smiles, where is Kylie's breakfast snap shot, haha?

Your cheesecake sounds yummy.