I took Chelsea in for her 6 month well child visit when she was 7 months old (a month late because of insurance reasons) and she weighed 18 lbs 7 oz, 27.5 inches long and she is by far my chubbiest baby. :) I love her chub. We work hard at keeping those rolls, haha! She is finally eating baby food. She started eating it before Christmas, thank goodness- she resisted it for a while, and now eats about 2 containers/jars of baby food each meal. Now we are sleep training her so she'll sleep through the night. She's doing good. We sure love her! Kate says all the time, "Isn't Chelsea so cute, Mom?" To which I reply, "yes, but your were so cute too!"
Tuesday, January 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 Fabulous Comments:
I love those little teeth. She just looks so happy. Can't wait so see them again.
she IS so totally cute! and i totally have those same black/snowflake jammie bottoms, how funny is that? hahaha.
Her dimples kill me. and her eyes!!!!
She is looking SO old! She could eat the little boy her age in my ward for a light snack!
She's a doll and I like her nickname.
Post a Comment