Friday, January 11, 2013

Happy New Year!



We were so exciting on New Year's Eve. We were invited to some parties, but with young kids it's hard to stay out late, they get cranky. Plus, all our babysitters were at the Church dance. We ate some yummy appetizer food and chilled. I told Kate she could stay up until midnight, if she could. She was so excited. She outlasted Kyle even! Kyle went to bed around 11:30. He couldn't last the last half hour, I guess. So Kate and I stayed up and watched Taylor Swift perform on the New York countdown and then we watched the Seattle Space Needle fireworks at midnight (Kate wanted to since her teacher told her she watches it). Then, fireworks were going off outside so we watched them out her bedroom window before going to bed.



Happy New Year!!!! 2013!!!


1 Fabulous Comments:

Granny DeeAnn said...

Kate must take after her energetic Mama. I would figure Kyle needs his beauty rest!!