Happy 33rd Birthday to ME!
I don't have a choice if I don't want to know how old I am each year because Kate reminds me often. "Aren't you excited for your birthday? You're going to be 33!" I'm excited to celebrate, but each year quickly comes up on me. I don't know about this getting older business. Last Saturday, my parents drove over for the day and Marci also came up. They are all nice to come spend my birthday with me!
My Mom took a self portrait of me after I put on some fun pink lipstick thanks to Marci. Before my family arrived I went to Chipotle to get us all lunch. It was delicious. My goal was to not cook and to have a break from the kids. Oh and to shop to spend my birthday money. :)
Thanks to my Dad and Kyle for staying with the kids in the afternoon so that my Mom, Marci, Kate and I could go shopping. I thought they'd stay home, but they ended up going to Costco and Les Schwab to get new tires for my parents car. We met up with them at Olive Garden for dinner. We were successful at shopping and found some cute things at Macy's, Bath and Body Works and Penney's. We also browsed through Ann Taylor Loft, Chicos and White House Black Market. If we were rich we would have gotten clothes from there too.
Preston and Lindsey being nice even though it looks like Lindsey has Preston in a choke hold. haha! Preston enjoyed the mints after Olive Garden.
Dessert of choice- cookie cake, made and brought by my Mom. So nice of her. It was delicious!
Then we hung out, watched basketball, watched Kate perform (sing and dance) and laughed. It was a great birthday and just what I wanted. I appreciate my parents for being so supportive and driving over and back in one day to spend the day with me. And with Marci around I am always laughing and having a good time. Hears to being 33!
3 Fabulous Comments:
Happy Birthday! Your hair is so cute!
Happy Birthday Heidi! I am sorry that i missed telling you on your birthday. I talked to your mom at Austin and Brennan's eagle court of honor and she said it was fun. I love the pictures - especially the self portrait. That is fun, flashy stuff. Don't let Lyndsey get it. ;) I have been meaning to call you and hear all the latest, but my days go so fast. Here soon, you'll get a call from me and it will surprise you.
heidi you're gorgeous! sheesh! so glad you had a happy birthday!
Post a Comment