Mother's Day Tea Party in Preston's Kindergarten Class was held on the Friday before Mother's Day. It was fun to be in there with him. They sang us moms a few songs, introduced themselves along with their Mom and we ate fruit, cookies and punch. He was cute when he gave me a flower and a purse filled with "facts" about me.
My Mom really likes to "shop at the mall."
My Mom always forgets to "take her phone to the beach." (I must have forgotten it one time!)
My mom is happy when "I have a prezzint for her."
My Mom's favorite color is "brown." (not really. haha)
I love when my Mom "hugs me."
My favorite thing about my Mom is "when she relaxes." haha!
My favorite things to do with my mom are "do my hair." (well I do fix his hair most days. :))
My Mother's hair is "tan", eyes are "blue"
She is as tall as a "mom."
My Mom looks the best when she wears "church dresses." (awww)
My Mom had come over again on Sunday night on May 4th after we had moved in (she had come Thursday-Saturday then went home then turned around and came back on Sunday night!). She painted all week and then left Thursday night and took Chelsea and Lindsey back with her. I had Preston's Mother's Day tea party on Friday morning and then Kyle and I got stuff done on Friday and ran a bunch of errands. We headed over to my parent's house on Friday night. It was nice not to have the younger kids and my Mom had to convince me to let her take them. I'm glad I let her. :) This picture of my Dad cutting the grass while Lindsey dressed in a princess dress rides on the lawn mower with him is cute. Kate was hauling away the grass clippings and dumping them. She likes to drive the four wheeler by herself.
Chelsea and Zane chilling on the dirt pile. They sat out there for a long time doing random stuff. It was pretty funny.
Happy Mother's Day!
The best part of Mother's Day for my Mom was when Jared called home around 2pm our time. He looked great and was so smiley and happy. Jeff and Sadie face timed while we were skyping with Jared. Jared comes home at the end of October. He didn't want to hang up, it was cute. He is a zone leader and is working hard at being a leader and getting the members involved in the missionary work. We are proud of him and excited for him to come home. :)
0 Fabulous Comments:
Post a Comment