Saturday, May 31, 2014

"Say You Say Me"

On a whim I bought some tickets to see Lionel Richie at Key Arena for Kyle's birthday gift. I never do that. We always discuss bigger items like that before buying them, but I wanted to be creative. Kyle likes Lionel and knows all his songs and I like him too and it's hard to figure out what to buy him for his birthday so I thought why not. Probably not my best purchase, but oh well. Kyle was a little perplexed when he opened his gift. haha. We went and had fun. I admit I did try to resell them on Craigslist, but there were lots of other tickets on there too so no luck. It was hilarious being at the concert with a lot of older people standing up and swaying and singing with their eyes closed to the music. They were really getting into it. People watching is the best. We had headaches when we left. I think we are getting too old for concerts. :)



We went to the beach on a nice Saturday to enjoy the sun. We like Howarth Beach in Everett the best so far. It's sandy and not rocky like the other beaches we have been too along the Puget Sound. The kids have fun and they all stay entertained. Hopefully, we keep having nice weather this summer. 





1 Fabulous Comments:

Granny DeeAnn said...

I have a headache reading about a loud concert. Glad you had fun. Love seeing the kids playing in the mud at the beach. Hopefully the left it there!