Happy Easter!
I had the kids wear their Easter clothes a week before since Easter was on General Conference weekend. They looked cute in them and I was glad I found them for a really good deal at Gymboree. Only $19/dress!!! My Mom said you can't make dresses that cheap especially with organza material like these. I love getting a good deal.
Lindsey's co-op preschool took a field trip to Central Market (a grocery store) near us. The guy giving us a tour was so good with the kids. He told us about crabs and lobsters (they have fresh fish you can buy) and then we toured the vegetables and fruit (he gave us samples of Sumo oranges, yummy). We got a tour of the upstairs, the fridge and freezer, samples of fresh ground peanut butter, cookies from the bakery and cheese from the deli. It was a fun little tour.
We took a picture of the kids and siblings in front of this tractor out in front of the store and right after this Chelsea bolted and ran toward the busy road nearby. I ran off and stopped her in the bushes before the busy road. She's crazy!!!!
The youth in the Stake put on a roadshow. It was a lot of preparation and Kyle would give me tidbits of what they were going to do. Each ward did a great job! They were so creative and funny. This picture is a scene from our ward's performance. It was hilarious and I love when the stake puts on fun stuff like this. I just understand that it takes a lot of work so they don't happen very often. Kyle got sick the day of the main performance and was supposed to drive kids from the stake center to our ward building, but luckily there was enough leaders to step in. I went with the kids, but then Kyle came to get them because Kate threw up in the parking lot as we got there. She wanted to stay to watch them, but was feeling worse as it went on. It was nice watching it without kids to wrangle and thank goodness the sickness was quick and they felt better soon. Plus, I couldn't complain when a couple of them got sick since we've been healthy all winter and this was our first sickness. Knock on wood.
0 Fabulous Comments:
Post a Comment