Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Happy Birthday To ME!



My Mom and Sara (with Landon and Zane) came over for my birthday!!! Isn't that so nice of them! My Dad got sick so he couldn't come. Marci came up after school and Kyle came home early. My Mom started making rolls for my birthday dinner and cinnamon rolls. Yummy. I got some fun presents and Sara cut and highlighted my hair. It was a fun day!


Kyle had asked me what I wanted for my birthday and I said a new rain jacket. He knew I was going to pick it out, but he wrapped this poncho up and added the Columbia and North Face logos to it. It was hilarious and creative. 


Preston building the train track for Zane. Preston used to play with the trains daily and now he hardly plays with them. It's kind of sad he's moved on past trains. 





We had steak and chicken kabobs with pineapple, red pepper and onion. My favorite combo. Then we had garlic mashed potatoes, rolls and bleu cheese salad with bacon, cheese, tomatoes and onions. Yum. I'm drooling just looking at this. 


Chelsea is obsessed with "baby Landon" as she calls him. She says she can hold him because she's a big girl. She thinks he's so tiny and will name her babies she's playing with Landon. 


Lindsey holding Landon


Kate holding Landon


I love this picture of Zane! His eyes and he's about to help me blow out my candles. So funny. I love cherry cobbler so my Mom made me that for my dessert. I have such a nice Mom who serves me all the time. I'm spoiled by her. 


Sara, Marci, me and my Mom



Pretty tulips from my Mom. 
What a happy Birthday I had. :) 

0 Fabulous Comments: