Thursday, April 30, 2015

Paige's Baptism


Preston was Star of the Week and had to make a poster. I wanted a picture of it for memories. He wants to be an "engennear" when he grows up. His favorite subject is math. His favorite pet is a dog. His favorite food is hot dogs. 


Lindsey jumps to help me when I'm making cookies or anything really. I was making some poppyseed muffins and she helped me put he liners in. I loved this shot with her foot sticking out and her cute yellow shirt. I want it in my size.


We went over to Pasco for Paige's baptism. I can't believe she is 8 years old and old enough to be baptized! We left Friday afternoon. I pick up Kyle at a park and ride near his work. We leave his car there and then head out. We stopped at Miner's for dinner in Yakima. We got to get it when we can! Delish! Then we went to Kevin and Jeni's house. We stayed up talking late and had fun there. The next morning was the baptism and it was nice. They had lots of support for Paige and the other boy. We had a yummy luncheon afterwards at Jeni and Kevin's house. Kevin's sister's kid, BriAnn, got hurt though. She fell off the trampoline onto rocks below and it split her head open. She was bleeding pretty bad like head wounds do so they rushed her off to the insta clinic. She needed 5 staples, but I think only 2 or 3 stayed in. Poor girl! They live over in Kent so they had a ways to drive later that night and I felt bad they had to deal with this as well. My Mom, Sara and I went to the mall to do some shopping and then Kyle met us at Costco to pick me up. 



Jeni and Kevin with their kiddos


Mom and Dad with Paige


 Melanie, Dee Ann and Me

We went to Melanie's house to spend time with her and Dee Ann. Melanie's kids were with Milo, but Kathryn got home early from a camp out/hike thing she was on so Kate was happy to have someone to play with. Kathryn "borrows" their neighbors dog and plays with it. That was a hit for Preston and Kate. They loved it. I told Melanie she has a sweet set up because then she doesn't actually have to have a dog and clean up it's poop or even feed it!



Melanie has a nice backyard, big, but not too big. Chelsea got into some nail polish in Kathryn's room and spilled it on the carpet. It was hot pink. Dee Ann and Kyle went to the store to get some acetone nail polish remover, but it wasn't working. I needed the strong stuff that I usually have on hand. I've dealt with this too many times to know. Ugh. It has to be pure acetone. Melanie and I went to Sally's to pick some up and then picked up some pizza from a local Italian restaurant. It was tasty. We ate and I cleaned the carpet, yes it all came out! Woo hoo! Then we headed home. It was a fun, but fast and furious 1 1/2 days!

0 Fabulous Comments: