Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Take Me Out to the Ball Game

A company that does things for kids with disabilities will offer tickets to various places and I got an email about free tickets to the Mariner's game so I got some. We got enough so my parents and Marci could come if they wanted to and they did. When Kyle told Preston we were going to the game he said "that sounds boring. Will it take a long time?" Hahahahaha! We laughed at that. We are going because of him basically and he's not even that interested to go. It was funny. He had a good time and my Mom taught him about the rules of the game. Unfortunately, the Mariners lost this game, but it was an exciting game because they came back and were ahead at one point. 



Chelsea was enjoying the cotton candy a little much...she had it all over her face.


My mom and Kate with my favorite, the lemonade slushy. I could be content with that and kettle corn. Yum yum. 


Marci and Chelsea taking a selfie. Told you she was a mess with the cotton candy.


We had beautiful weather and a pretty sunset overlooking Seattle. I love this view at the ballpark. 



My Dad and Lindsey. Lindsey is a cuddler and likes to be held or sit close to you. 

0 Fabulous Comments: