For Family Night we decided to go to Jump Planet. It is a place where they have 11 blow up bouncy toys for the kids to jump, climb and slide on. It's a lot of fun and Kate loves it there. The last time we had been there was with Grandma Dee Ann and Melanie's kids last summer. So it has been a while. Kate was excited when we told her where we were going. I didn't know if she would remember it or not, but when we walked inside she was so excited. At first, she was "scared" to climb, which isn't like her at all, but once she finally did it she was fine. Kyle and I traded off holding Preston and one of us would go inside the toys with her. It was fun. There were lots of other families there and it was funny watching the other Dads go down the slides. Some were bouncing quite a bit on the way down. :)
This scary alien was inside the entrance of one of the bouncy toys. Kate wanted to go inside the toy, but there were all these rambuncious boys going in and out. When Kate finally got in she got so scared when she saw this alien! It was actually pretty funny because she quickly got out and she wanted me to hold her. She even screamed a little. I tried showing her that it wasn't real, but she didn't even want to look at it. She stayed away from that toy the rest of the time. :)Kate liked going down this slide. In this video she was trying to be "tricky" by rolling down instead of going feet first.
7 Fabulous Comments:
That looks like so much fun! Kate is so cute.
Also, FIVE inches of snow! So strange. What is going on here?
Preston is adorable in that picture with Kyle! My kids still talk about Jump Planet and I'm pretty sure it was the highlight of their summer since I was a sick, lay around mom all 3 months of it. Is is bad I that I like when Kate says she's scared. Not when she cries, just when she watches Monsters. I can just see her not liking that alien. Love her flying down the slide and you guys laughing. So glad it was a fun time.
Jump Planet is lots of fun. I even have a video of a pregnant Heidi sliding down a slide. Hmm, could be a future post!! We will have to go again when I'm there.
Those places are the bomb aren't they? They're called Pump It Up here, but it's the same thing. Kate seriously cracks me up!
Awww... your kids are so cute! Poor Kate! Maybe one day she'll decide she likes the alien.
I love your family picture...and I will forever covet (naughty) your hair! I love these jump and bounce places, what a good idea!
Looks like fun, I have been wanteing to take the girls there since we lived there and we never did! How fun, Im so excited to see you guys in couple weeks!
Post a Comment