Preston is 6 months old today! Where did the time go? On one hand it seems like it's been that long with everything we've been through with him (doctor visits, evaluations, concerns and sicknesses), but then it doesn't seem long at all. He is fun to have in our home. He is always smiling and Kate wants to see him the second he wakes up.
Smiles A LOT




We lounged around all day watching General Conference on TV. It was great to listen to our new Prophet President Monson and the other Apostles. It was also nice to be lazy at home. We were excited to be home so the kids could actually get their afternoon nap instead of normal Sunday's where we have church until 3:30 pm and they miss their afternoon nap. So it's ironic that Kate would not take a nap today and Preston's nap was super short too! Of all Sunday's... We went for a walk since the sun was shining and we needed to get some fresh air.
Kate "made" spaghetti for Kyle and her. I thought it was too cute she used her necklaces since they looked like spaghetti. She has a good imagination. :)
11 Fabulous Comments:
Love the plates of spaghetti! Didn't you just love Elder Ballard's talk? I think they should show it again in Priesthood next week! Happy half birthday Preston! He's so cute!
I agree--Preston is a cutie (and the past 6 months have just flown by!!). We enjoyed hanging out at home watching the wonderful talks, too. :)
I thought of Preston today as conference was going on. Last conference we were hanging out with Miss Kate as Preston made his super fast entrance into this world. Happy half Birthday little man! I love his balancing photo. You know my kids can't do that cause they are squishy balls of skin until they are at least 9 months old, ha!
Kate's imagination is so cute. And I love you and Kyle indulging her and eating the 'spaghetti'. Too cute.
Your kids are too cute!!! :)
That photo of Kate kissing Preston cracked me up... it's cute that she's kissing him... but the expression on his face is hilarious... it's like, "Oh, SIS! Not in front of the CAMERA!"
I love the picture of him standing in mid-air, that's so cool! It sounds like you had a great conference weekend, too bad the kids didn't take long naps though.
Cute pictures. I love tea party's. We'll have to plan some. Preston is so cute. I love his smile.
Happy 1/2 birthday big boy Preston. I want spaghetti. I miss them both. I guess Cinderella needs to make a call!
Happy 6 month birthday Preston! You're growing up so fast. I love your smile. :)
Preston is such a cutie! It is so fun to have babies so close in age. I love seeing pictures and reading about your cute kids. Oh, it drives me crazy when my kids don't cooperate with sleeping and decide to only take a super short or no nap at all.
preston's favorite things are MY favorite things also!!! How strange. I guess we are related, so it isn't too strange...
Weve had quite a few plates of beads for dinner around here too! Happy 6 mos Preston!
Post a Comment