
Aunt Melanie is cutting Prestons hair. He had a little mullet in the back that she trimmed up.
Doing fine for now...

Not fine anymore!

Preston with Grandma Great (aka Arlene)
Preston pulling her hair!!! Ouch! Notice Kate's blue mouth. I think she's had enough candy this last weekend to last her for awhile.

Preston with his cousin Reed
11 Fabulous Comments:
SO SO SO CUTE
Reed looks like Little Sir. He makes that very same face.
Preston is doing far better than Little Sir in the crawling dept. He wants to swim. He arches his back and lifts his arms and legs off the floor so just his belly is on the floor and then screams! It's very funny. (aren't I terrible- poor kid.)
Jorden saw Preston's video and said "So cute!"
I can't believe he's getting ready to crawl! Awesome!
Count your days, cause he looks like he will be mobile before you know it! Time to replace the cupboard locks here comes Preston!!!
Who knew my grandma would smile so genuine when she was getting her hair pulled, ha ha!
I am still in awe that he is rocking back and forth on his hands and knees! He is going to be mobile and Kate will teach him all the places he isn't supposed to go.
It was a great day. Thanks again for everything!!
Loved all the posts Heidi! She is such a little doll! Happy Birthday again, Kate!
Cory is now three and he still DETESTS getting haircuts. For awhile he threw such terrible fits that we couldn't even attempt to cut it ... he just went for the moppy and shaggy look :) !!
Run and hide he will be crawling soon, with Dally all went down hill from there!
Of course Aunt Mel would be the 1st hair cut giver. It looks cute, losing the mullet is always good.
I love the pic of him and Reed together, Ive never seen Reed up like that!:)
Hey! It's the Lublins! I have thought of you one hundred times since we moved out of the Greenwood Ward. I'll need to read your blog more to figure out where you are. You guys are looking great and your kiddos are perfect.
Oh how sad no more mullet... poor preston. It was so good to see you guys, we miss you, I love the post with Kate opening the presents, that is so Avery, and love the suit I got my girls the same one!
Cute! I just used the buzzers for the first time on Jason this week (previously he'd only let me get near him with scissors) Jared held his screaming head and we made it through. Fun times!! :)
Cute pictures of happy kids!
Post a Comment