"Live, Laugh and Love"
I love at the end, when she said she was three! Cute!
What an awsome video clip!! Now if I can get it to my iPhone. Looks like she got many favorites for her birthday. I can't believe she's three!!!
I love watching her pull things out of the sack and drop them on the floor. She is so cute
So funny when she says, 'pretty shirt'. I love 3 yr olds, they are so cute, even when they're naughty. Remember that during the next fit. And then remind me when we're going through it again with Preston and Reed, ha!
I love how she gets a squeaky voice when she opens presents-such a girl!If she ever bothers you send her my way, Id take her in a second!
Gotta love that girl :)
Post a Comment
6 Fabulous Comments:
I love at the end, when she said she was three! Cute!
What an awsome video clip!! Now if I can get it to my iPhone. Looks like she got many favorites for her birthday. I can't believe she's three!!!
I love watching her pull things out of the sack and drop them on the floor. She is so cute
So funny when she says, 'pretty shirt'. I love 3 yr olds, they are so cute, even when they're naughty. Remember that during the next fit. And then remind me when we're going through it again with Preston and Reed, ha!
I love how she gets a squeaky voice when she opens presents-such a girl!
If she ever bothers you send her my way, Id take her in a second!
Gotta love that girl :)
Post a Comment