Wednesday, March 11, 2009

~ Disclaimer ~

We regret to inform you that the first edition of Vicki's Cookbook is no longer in print. We want to thank all of you for helping it get to the top of the best seller's list. Vicki is enjoying her retirement and your cookbooks will arrive shortly.
Thank you,
Vicki's Cookbook Public Relations Manager

6 Fabulous Comments:

melanie said...

Yikes, I just put my $$ in an envelope today (I swear, just this afternoon around 4. I must have known this was coming)!! Oh well, I'll just prepay for the next installment. Whenever that is, I'll wait. :) Since you're her manager, pass this on, k?

Mandy said...

This is Mandy, Jeni's friend, I just emailed your mom yesterday, did I miss out???

Becky Noftle said...

I e-mailed her--does she honor people who got in line--walmart lets' you check out if your in line you know!!!

Heidi said...

Yikes! She just emailed and said she'd send me one, but I haven't sent her money, yet... I hope I'm not too late!

Unknown said...

HAHAHAHA oh my gosh thats hilarious! Good thing I got my copy!

Charity said...

I heard about this special edition cookbook today at church and am so disappointed I missed out. I'd like to pre-order a copy of the 2nd edition (whenever that is) :) Fun to see you and your little family at church today. Kate is cute!!