Friday, April 9, 2010

New Jeans

For family night this week, we went to the mall because I had to pick up some things at Gymboree and then we let the kids play at the play area. Afterwards we were going to Red Robin for dinner. Well, when we got to the play area I went to get Preston out of his stroller and he was soaking wet. He had peed threw his diaper and his pants were wet. I forgot to change to him after his nap! I grabbed him and went to change his diaper, luckily he didn't throw a fit when I took him away from the play area. Then I remembered I had a $10 off coupon to Gap and Gap Kids was right next to the play area. I went in there and had to buy him some new jeans. Kyle thought this was an expensive playdate. I would have to agree, but the jeans are cute!

3 Fabulous Comments:

Vicki Sabin said...

I remember a time when I had gone "weed hunting" - I know that sounds pretty dumb but that was in the days of dried weed arrangements. Well, I ripped the crotch of my pants while trying to leap over a ditch. Instead of shopping at the Gap, though, I went to Joann Fabrics and bought a spool of thread and asked to borrow one of the classroom matchines and stitched my pants up. I think that's resourceful! But I would have looked cuter in a new pair of pants...

melanie said...

Haha, you mom is killing me. What you didn't want Preston to roam around the mall in a diaper and shirt? Expensive playdates now and then are ok. How could I work some new pants into a trip to the mall? :)

Trina said...

Funny story. One time Trent and I were taking the kids to company party and it was an 1 1/2 hr each way. Tucker threw up in the truck when we were almost there. It was everywhere and we were not prepared. We went to Fred Meyer and he got a new outfit and a new car seat. It was an expensive party.