Thursday, September 2, 2010

Kate's Real First Day of Kindergarten

First Day of Kindergarten for Kate!!!
Kate in her new outfit with her new backpack! She is feeling a lot better today and was excited to go to school. I took her and got pictures in front of her school and at her desk. There are lots of kids in her class, more than they want so they may open up another PM class, so I was helping out for a couple minutes. Kate was already making friends with the girl next to her. She was using her crayons and I told Kate she has crayons of her own, but Kate told me that the girl was sharing with her.


Being silly ;)

Kate in front of her school. (There were lots of kids around so it's suprising that there weren't any kids in her picture! I just noticed that!)

I'm excited for Kate to start school. I know she will do great there. After school, we are having her mini chocolate cupcakes with hot pink frosting and sprinkles for real this time.


8 Fabulous Comments:

Granny DeeAnn said...

Yeah! Looks more like the first day of school. Glad she's up and running. Did Preston like his first day of school? How did Lindsey like a morning of peace and quiet? Here's to a great school year! Love, ya GDA

Rose said...

Wow! She looks so excited! I bet she had fun! :)

Unknown said...

she looks adorable!!! How fun!! Her outfit is awesome and i want some cupcakes!:)

Vicki Sabin said...

Wow - what a difference between the 2 pictures! Kate - you look so grownup! I hope you have a wonderful kindergarten school year. You are so smart and friendly I can't imagine you having anything else but a good experience. I love you! Gma v:)

Heidi said...

Dee Ann- Preston hasn't started a new preschool. He's still going to the one he's always been going to. It's just on Wednesdays. He had fun. So no peace and quiet for Lindsey yet. :)

Heather said...

What a little cutie! So glad she is feeling better. Hope the cupcake party was good :)

melanie said...

I loved her telling me about her cupcakes. Such cute pictures. Happy year Kate!

Stacey said...

Cute. btw, Todd was telling me the other day that Hayden reminds him of Kate when Kate was younger. Probably just the blonde hair and pigtails, but maybe it's the big smile that's always plastered across their faces too...