
Dee Ann bought her this cute onesie with ruffles all around her middle- like a tutu. It is really cute and I wanted her to wear it even if it is cold outside so I paired it with leg warmers that a friend gave me.

This morning I hurried and got ready so I could drop Kate off at school and then go straight to Walmart with Preston and Lindsey. Kyle stayed behind because we were getting our new HD receiver and he asked me if I would be okay going to the store on my own. I told him, "yeah, it's only 2 kids" thinking it would be great. WRONG! We get in the store and Lindsey starts crying. She wouldn't take her bottle and would only suck on her pacifier for a few minutes before spitting it out and crying. Preston was crying/whining off and on. I wanted to get out of there! I got home and had to laugh about how I thought it would be easy with only 2 kids and it was awful.
7 Fabulous Comments:
I love that smile too. I totally forgot about that cute onesie. She looks adorable. I think maybe 2 kids are OK and then something happens when you add Wal-Mart to the equation. I know I sometimes cry at Wal-Mart too! ...... especially if I have two kids with me! j/k :o)
I cannot believe that she is already so big. I am just in my own little world thinking that she's still just a newborn and you just got home from the hospital. Sorry about the Walmart trauma. It only gets better the more kids you have. :)
I love that baby smile too! :)
Sorry about the scary store trip! Sometimes kids just have bad days! I'll be honest, I've handled 4 kids by myself in Church before, and survived (and felt like a superstar). BUT sometimes, there are still times that handling just one or two kids in public is a pain! The doctor's office is the absolute worst for me. I hope that makes you feel better to know that!
i {love} that smile too. :)
I love the leg warmers (and of course that smile too)! I agree with Dee Ann, there is something about Walmart that makes me want to cry too! :)
She's a doll! :)
That outfit is adorable!
Does anyone EVER have a good experience at Walmart? :)
I think I leave grumpy almost every time!
Post a Comment