Thursday, October 28, 2010

Kids

I was changing Lindsey into her pajamas and let her just chill for a while. It was fun to see her rolls and she was as happy as a clam.

The kids acting like Lindsey.

Can this count as a family picture?! We need a new one and I'm dreading getting one taken. I just had Preston get his 3 yr pictures and Lindsey got her 2 mo pictures in her blessing dress and that was an ordeal enough. Why are pictures so stressful...yet you want them because it's fun to see them over the years.

2 Fabulous Comments:

ericksonzone said...

That is an excellent family photo. You all look so cute. But I don't think it will work for your overall family shot. You're just going to have to get one done. I need to do one too. I think I'm going to try my hand at the individual ones for the kids though.

Kati said...

Ummm I only see 3 people in that picture - aren't there 5 in your fam?! Sorry, doesn't count :)
Don't stress about it! Just do them when the kids are happy and it will be great! Heck, we can run to a park and snap a few just for fun. Just don't let it hang over your head and stress you out! :)