Friday, November 12, 2010

Grandpa Bill's 80th!

My Grandpa Bill turned 80 in November so my Mom planned a big party for him (it's her Dad). He loved it and enjoyed talking to all his friends and family that were there.

My Mom made all the food and it was scrumptious. She did an amazing job! A lot of it was my Grandpa's favorite foods or snacks.

Me with Grandpa Bill

The kids eating...they looked so cute sitting at the table all by themselves. They quickly found the nursery with all the toys and made a huge mess, but at least they were entertained.

Kyle, Jared and Kevin. They were sitting around talking and laughing and it was a good picture moment, but once they saw me they started doing silly stuff.

Both my Grandpa's- Grandpa Bill on the left and Grandpa Paul on the right. They are such good Grandpa's too. I remember them coming to a lot of my sporting events and pretty much all of my birthday dinners. They are so supportive and I'm lucky to have been raised with my grandparents living so close. I want that for my kids too.

3 Fabulous Comments:

Granny DeeAnn said...

Grandpas are the best. Kind of like human comfort food. Happy memories for sure. Cute pic of U and GPa Bill.

melanie said...

Man my mom said what I was going to, I love the photo of you and Grandpa Bill. Very cute. Also the one with both grandpas, great photo to have.

Grandpas are so fun, can't wait to be with mine again someday.

Vicki Sabin said...

LOVE the picture of the 2 grandpas. How lucky you are to have known and loved and associated with your grandpas. I never knew any of mine. Fum memories. Thanks for your help with the food and the decorating and the serving and the cleaning and the...