Sunday, November 14, 2010

Leaves Anyone?

I LOVE FALL!
I love all the colors that come with fall. Driving over the mountain pass on a sunny fall day to my parent's house is breathtaking. I think October is my favorite month for all the fall colors- green, red, orange, yellow- combined with the blue sky and crisp air and you can't forget football. Love it. Washington is beautiful!

Kate has wanted to jump into a pile of leaves, but we don't have very many leaves on our lawn. When we pulled up to my parent's house and saw the mass amounts of leaves we knew Kate would have plenty of leaves to jump into.

Oh to experience the simple things in life.


4 Fabulous Comments:

Granny DeeAnn said...

Love the Fall pictures Heidi. WA is beautiful!

threelittlebackseatdrivers.blogspot.com said...

Ahhhh...one of my favorites of Fall too...I wish we had enough for Whit to jump in...but not enough mature trees! Beautiful pixs!

melanie said...

I love fall too! When we drove to Leavenworth a few weeks ago, I wanted to stop every where. The trees looked like they were on fire, I loved it. A gorgeous drive. Kate looks so happy in those leaves!

Vicki Sabin said...

Kids can somehow make the little things in life really seem important can't they? I'm just glad the leaves dried out enough for her to be buried in the pile! After last night's wind, they're all on my patio!!!