We went to Jetty Island for playgroup and the weather was great. It got a little windy before we left. The kids had fun. You ride this little taxi boat to the island. It's fun to do, but I only can handle it once a summer because you have to reserve tickets to go over and come back on the boat, it's free though, and haul everything with you. Thankfully, Kate helps me carry stuff. It was a lot of fun to go there with a bunch of friends from Church. Kate found a dead crab, ewww. I'm not a fish person. They are slimy and gross and stink.
The water was far out when we went. They mainly played in the sand and puddles of water near us. Some of the older kids went out to the water. Here is Chelsea, Wilson (a friend), Lindsey and Preston.
1 Fabulous Comments:
so fun! I love Jetty but yeah, the taxi over and reserving tickets is the WORST. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment