Kate and Grace
Kate has been begging to do a double date with her & Kyle and Grace & Mark (our neighbors and friends). So when I saw a groupon for ice skating nearby I bought it and told Shannon about it. She bought it too and the girls got to go on their daddy/daughter double date. :) They had fun and then went to Chipotle for lunch afterwards.
Kyle and I try to go on little one-on-one dates with the kids and this time he took Preston with him to the mall to go to the Lego store then to Menchies. Preston was in heaven.
Yes, that red liquid is blood. When I was in the shower Lindsey knocked on my door saying Chelsea was really hurt. I hurried and opened the door and saw Chelsea crying pretty bad covered in blood. Yikes! I grabbed her and rinsed off the blood on her hand to see where the cut was. Thank goodness it was two little cuts on her fingers that I didn't think needed stitches or anything. I was going to superglue them if needed, but ended up just using band-aids and they healed fine. She was trying to cut some apple for her and the knife was super sharp. I'm lucky it wasn't worse! There was a lot of blood for such a tiny cut. I was surprised. She had dribbled blood up the stairs on the carpet. Still working to get those spots out.
We had some families over on a Sunday night and I made crepes with fruit and various toppings. It was fun to have people over and get to know more families in our new ward. One of my friends asked if crepes were a family thing because she knew I had made them before. I laughed and said that I didn't even really like them that much. They were just easy to make and fun for something different other than waffles. Plus, my kids like them.
I had made a turkey and mashed potato dinner one night and Lindsey was plugging her nose while eating it. I hurried and took a picture. She's 4 years old! How does she already know to do that. I want to know who taught her that. hahaha
Chelsea taking her "boyfriend" Tate on a ride in her car. Hahaha! She put her arm around him and even kissed him on the cheek. It was hilarious. Shannon and I were dying laughing. (Shannon and Mark Wright are our neighbors. Like they live right next door. It's awesome. They are members and have 4 kids. Collin (11) Grace (10) Quinn (8, a girl) and Tate (2))
Meeting the new American Girl doll, Grace, at the AG store. You can buy her french bakery for $500! ouch.
This picture shows my love/hate relationship with playdoh. It keeps Chelsea's attention for quite a while, but man oh man the mess is horrible. It's easier to let it dry then sweep it up and easier to just chuck the gross stuff out instead of trying to save it.
0 Fabulous Comments:
Post a Comment