Saturday, January 31, 2015

Warm Sunny Day in January

The kids were out of school for Martin Luther King Day so we went and picked up Kyle and went to a park near his work to have lunch. It was such a nice day. Beautiful sunny weather and a warm 60 degree day in January. I'll take it. The park doesn't have parking nearby so you have to park on a side street and walk on a path to the park. Last time we went to this park it was really hot and the equipment was too hot to go on so they have been wanting to go back when they could actually play on it. Chelsea wasn't eating her lunch so we left it on the picnic table and sure enough a bird came down and took her sandwich away. haha. 







1 Fabulous Comments:

Granny DeeAnn said...

I love how you guys always try out different parks. I know they will have fun memories of the fun places you take them. I bet Chelsea wasn't even sad when the bird snatched her lunch. Love your blog.