
My parent's, Jared and Marci came up for the day to celebrate Kyle's birthday on Friday. The guys went to a movie and then we met up for dinner at one of Kyle's favorite places...Red Robin. It was so nice of my family to come over for the day. We had fun visiting with them. Kate and Preston loved showing my Mom everything at our house.

Jared and Preston sportin' the faux hawk.

My Mom, Marci and I.

The whole gang. Red Robin is the best because the adults and kids both like it. We came home with a lot of balloons and it entertained the kids for the next couple of days.

Singing Happy Birthday. Those are a lot of candles Kyle!!! ha ha. He's 32 and is such a great father and husband. He's anxious to get back to work, but he's done a good job at keeping up with the house and has learned to do many things he never used to do. He goes to Preston's co-op preschool with all the other Mom's (poor guy), makes and takes the kids' to appointments and cleans things at home he never used to clean. It's not easy to be at home (especially for a man!) and he's done a great job. Happy Birthday! We love you!!!
9 Fabulous Comments:
I've seen dads go to co-op before, I'm glad Kyle gets to experience it!
Happy Birthday Kyle!
I've seen dads go to co-op before, I'm glad Kyle gets to experience it!
Happy Birthday Kyle!
Wow! I am soo impressed how Kyle has taken over as stay at home Dad...and how you have worked hard too Heidi! Neither job is easy...especially when you are used to doing the opposite! You have both adapted fabulously and I am sure someday you will look back and see all the invaluable lessons that you have learned from this temporary role reversal! Happy Birthday Kyle! Love ya!
Looks like you guys had alot of fun for his birthday! That is cool that you were able to have so much family around! I cant to see you guys in two weeks! Love you tons! OH and I love your baby belly picture!
Happy birthday, Kyle! I think it is great that he does such a good job at home. I'm sure it is nice to not have to worry about that stuff when you get home from work.
Kudos to Kyle! He's a great Mr. Mom. Hope you had a happy birthday. We were glad to help you celebrate. Thanks for letting us.
He is such a good Dad and a fantastic man. I hope his birthday was fun cause Saturday night was a good time.
Happy Birthday Kyle! I'm glad you had some family to celebrate with. Red Robin and a movie, nice! You have done such a great job with the kids and all the other duties like toilets that are no fun, I'm so proud of you!
You too Heidi, you are just as awesome with all you've worked and done. Amazing!
happy bday kyle!!!!!!!! wished we could have joined the fun. but you didn't invite ;) jk
and heidi, nice belly! i think i'm gonna post a pic of my belly too hehe
Post a Comment