Kate got a camera for Christmas last year and she is always busy snapping away taking pictures. I've been meaning to download them for a while now to see what she has taken pictures of. Most of them are blurry and fuzzy. She is probably spinning and dancing while taking them. ha ha! We'll have to work on holding the camera still.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 Fabulous Comments:
Kate - Can I hire you as my photographer? I think you did a great job taking pictures. And I think you did learn some of those photo skills from your Aunt Marci :). Keep up the good work!!! Love, Grandma Vicki!
It is soo fun to see what kids think is picture worthy! She took some great pictures, I love the one of her stuffed animals that she stratigically arranged for the picture! Soo cute!
That's so cute! I bet she'll make a great professional photographer someday! She has quite the talent for her age! (Happy Early Birthday to her too... :)).
So cute! We've been thinking about getting a camera for Anna Elise, this makes me want to.
Very cute. I think it's always fun to see what kids choose to take pictures of.
Kate,
You did a great job with your camera. Keep taking pictures so you can show them to Grandma Dee Ann when I come to your house! I love you!!!
I love it! Start 'em early, I say!
HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is great Heidi! :)
And the pix of us actually looks cute. go kate!
I love her little set ups. The animals, the place setting with her gum. Too cute. I used to do that all the time with film, my mom wanted to kill me not remember it, ha.
I love the one with you and Marci too. Good job Kate!
Yes, the list of things that you can't do during pregnancy could go on and on. I didn't think about the ones you mentioned. I did have a funny picture of you trying to clean people's teeth with numb hands though. Poor thing! How much longer do you have?
Post a Comment