Sunday, May 9, 2010

This and That

Preston loves to walk around in other people's shoes. This also includes Kate's dress-up shoes. I loved this picture though of him with his white shirt on and just a diaper in heels. ha ha.

My growing belly in all it's glory. I had Kate take a picture because I haven't taken one yet and I like to see my "growth". :) I'm 28 weeks...I'm getting closer! eeks! I like being pregnant and I'm doing good. Sometimes I get some back pain or carpal tunnel when I'm working (my hand goes numb), but it's only occasionally so I'm thankful for that.

Kate loves to ride her bike. She started riding a bigger bike last year and is doing really well on it. She loves to go fast on it.

10 Fabulous Comments:

Michael and Stephanie said...

Cute pictures. I love the shoes and you look great. Also, I'm quite impressed with Kate's photography skills. She's better then many adults!

Rose said...

Yay for a baby bump picture! 28 weeks? You must be due around the same time as me (I'm due at the end of July). Sorry to hear about the carpal tunnel. The good news is I've heard that the carpal tunnel symptoms usually go away (or lessen at least) after pregnancy... so hopefully the hand problems aren't around to stay!

Michelle said...

The picture of Preston cracks me up......my boys LOVE wearing other people's shoes too. What is with that?? You look great and I can't believe your 28 weeks already. That seems to have flown by, probably because it's not me who's pregnant. hehe! Kate looks so cute on her bike, but where is her helmet? :)

Shar said...

you look beautiful! and i had the same thing happen with my hands - they would go numb at night.
Kate looks so big on her bike! And I loved the pics of Preston in heels. So awesome!

Happy Birthday to Kyle, and happy day to all of you!

ericksonzone said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! I hope you saved me some cake. :)

Heidi you look great! I hate the numbing of the hands. Mine do it pretty much all the time right now. But I go in on the 18th to have this baby and hopefully those symptoms will go away.

Stephanie said...

Cute pictures. Love the one of Preston. That is so funny. Cooper does that too. You look great at 28 weeks. Isn't it crazy how fast pregnancy seems to go? Or maybe right now you feel like it is taking forever.

Vicki Sabin said...

Love the baby belly picture. Can't wait to meet her! And I can testify that Kate CAN ride her bike. It was amazing to watch her zip around - I just think she needs to learn to use her brakes... :)

Stacey said...

I love that you say "I like being pregnant". Almost every woman I know complains about their pregnancy and forgets that you don't get to do it too many times!

melanie said...

Love the white shirt and heels!

You look adorable. I love how you take pregnancy and working.... like a champ!

Of course Kate on her bike is cute to. Love your kids!

Granny DeeAnn said...

Of course Kate takes good pictures. She has had a lot of experience with Granny Dee Ann's iPhone!!! Preston will hate you when you show this picture to his prom date! Ha OK couldn't resist... flip flops on a bike? No wonder Grandma Vicki is worried about her using the brakes! She is a funny girl. :o)