I was having issues with Blogger and have tried posting a few times. Finally, it worked for me!

Here is our Rock Star! She gave us a peformance one night. All the lights had to be off and she stood on a stool to perform for us. She loves to dress-up. Some mornings we don't even get her dressed in real clothes because she just wants to play dress-up.

Preston was being funny with these glasses. He thought he was pretty funny too always laughing at himself. He likes to copy Kate a lot so I guess he wanted to be a rock star too! He usually doesn't let us put any type of glasses on him so we were surprised he put them on. I have a video of him putting them on and him laughing, but it's too big to post, bummer. Both kids are doing well. They are healthy, which is so nice, knock on wood.

I saw these on a craft blog and wanted to try them. They are headbands from the dollar store that I wrapped with satin and then cut circles out of the satin (I used a lighter to seal the edges) and put a decorative brad in the center. I made a hot pink one too. Kate has never worn a headband before so I wanted to make her some. I had her wear one the next day to Church and she would scratch her head and mess up her hair. I was fixing that headband more times than I can remember! Maybe I don't like headbands afterall. ha ha.

Kate had a field trip for preschool to this cute shopping center nearby where you can feed the ducks, ride a train and play at a park. We had a picnic at the park too. It was fun to spend the day with her. She loved it. While we were eating lunch there was this rooster waiting by the picnic table like a dog wanting food. Kate and another girl were scared of it and did not like it so close to them.

Her friend, Lanae, from preschool came over after the field trip for a playdate. They had fun dressing up and playing. I loved how both of them totally posed for the picture! I liked the outfits with the sunglasses too.
12 Fabulous Comments:
Too cute! I'm glad to hear your kids are feeling better.
Hahaha, about sometimes she doesn't wear real clothes. Our oldest daughter is the same way! (In fact, she's right her in a dress up right now - talking about Kate's glasses, she likes them).
I'm glad everyone is well! Cute dress up pictures - we have LOTS of dress up at our house too. It's tough on boys to want to copy a big sister, pretty soon his favorite color will be pink and he will be dressing up! My mom had to get Calvin boy dress ups since my husband would not let him wear heels and a dress =)
Glad both kids are well at the same time. Maybe they could have their picture taken together? I love Kate's imagination. It's like no other! I'm surprised Preston would wear the glasses too. Maybe he will start wearing sunglasses who knows. :o)
where can i buy tickets for the rockstar concert???
is that a huge headband/bow that kate's friend is wearing?? i want it!
She looks so cute. She came up to me yesterday and gave me a hug. We talked about her being a big sister. She is such a sweet little girl.
How cute! Kate does look like a rockstar! We live up the street from Country Village! We go there often. Glad your kids are healthy! :)
Kate is looking fabulous! Just make sure you don't become one of those "back stage" moms who tries to control her child's career as an artist!
Cute headbands! and I love her outfits! I want all of them in my size!:)
they are so cute!! I love all Kate's costumes. That's totally what Kapria is into right now, too. Fun times!
Oh she's adorable. I crack up when she just starts the day in dress up. Preston looks pretty pleased with the glasses too. They are a hit!
Adorable headbands! What craft blog. I've been wanting to make Kat some cute ones. This summer she's going to start doing her own hair. That is if I can handle it and teach her a thing or two. :)
I love how girly Kate is. Really cute pictures. Cute headbands, too. That is really funny though that she kept messing her hair up. I just know that once I have a girl to put all the fun accessories on she will hate them.
Post a Comment