In our rush to get to Church, I had Kyle take a picture of me with my 2 1/2 kids. :) I'm grateful that I'm a mom. They are fun kids and I'm lucky to be their mother. Even when I lose my patience with them they still love me and tell me often. They make life more fun because they get so excited over the simple things in life. Motherhood definitely has it's challenges, but it is very rewarding. I'm grateful for my own mom and mother-in-law. They are both great examples to me of how to be a good mom. They are also my friends and such good grandmas. Happy Mother's Day!
6 Fabulous Comments:
Watching you as a mother makes me so proud and thankful that you're willing to sacrifice so much of yourself and your time to be a mother. Thank you for being a mother so I can be their grandmother!!
Ditto Vicki. I was composing in my head what I wanted to say after I read your blog Heidi. When I went to comments your mom had already said it. So I will just 2nd Vicki. Love all of you so much. GD
you look so beautiful in that photo!
You are gorgeous and I LOVE your skirt! You are a wonderful mom and such an example to me. Love you!
really really great pic of all you guys!!
Cute prego woman! :)
Post a Comment