
I'm 33 weeks so only 7 more to go! We set up the crib in Kate's room yesterday as well as washed all the baby clothes from Kate. It was fun to remember Kate wearing all the clothes as I folded them. It doesn't seem too long ago that Kate
did wear them so it's weird to think we'll have another baby girl soon! I've been working a lot this month- 3 or 4 days/wk. I'm filling in for a girl at an office nearby that is on maternity leave. It's getting harder to bend over and my lab coat I wear to work is getting tight! I'm planning on only working until mid July-a couple weeks before I'm due. I was 10 days early with Preston and 2 days early with Kate so who knows when this baby will come. It will be interesting to see how the baby and Kate sleep together. I'm already telling Kate she has to sleep even if the baby is crying. Let's hope that works. ha ha. We are planning on naming the baby Lindsey Joy.

We went to my parent's house again last weekend- 2 weekends in a row because Kyle's cousin and my friend from high school both had wedding receptions. It was beautiful weather so the kids could actually go swimming. Jared is such a good uncle and plays with the kids. He took Kate on this big lounge raft- one way to get her in the big pool. ;) We picked strawberries, well I only helped for 10 minutes after getting winded from bending over, watched my Mom and Dad do yard work, washed a bunch of cars, Kyle mowed the lawn, rode the 4 wheeler and enjoyed the nice weather.

Even though the water was freezing, Preston could not get enough of this pool with a slide. He loves the water.
10 Fabulous Comments:
It's almost like Christmas when you go through the clothes and see your favorites!!! Fun times!
Yay! Not much longer now. It was so fun to see Kate at Becky's reception. She was so talkative with me - not shy at all since she hasn't seen me for a while, if she even remembers me. She's cute!
Emma really wants us to keep Lainey in her room at night even though she'll cry. She said, "I can get you when she cries." I laughed and reassured her that she wouldn't be wanting that at 3:00 in the morning. Paul was in there with Emma when he was a baby. I remember Emma sitting up in bed when I'd go in to get Paul to tell me that the baby was crying. I'd shush her back to sleep and then go feed Paul. I felt so bad for her. But she lived. :)
I like the name choice too. Cute! What's Kate's middle name?
Oh you are too cute. YOu're almost to the end. That is so exciting. I saw a picture of you and Kati on Michelle's blog and it made me miss you so much! We just got a little pool because its been super hot here. Too bad our kids can't play in it together. Jackson misses having other boys his age. They are all girls here! Kate is so cute in her graduation dress. I can't believe how much your kids have grown.
I love the name Lindsey! Very cute! Seems like "L" names are pretty popular right now.
You're getting so close! That's good that you have the crib up and the clothes out already! I haven't gotten to that yet, and I need to!
Fun! Lindsey Joy is such a cute name.... I approve. I sent Kate's b'day money today. So late I know... Let me know about baby bedding.
so awesome to see you guys too!!! loved it!!!
and i can't wait to meet lindsey!! hurry and pop her out already.
You look so great Heidi. I hope you are feeling good and sleeping ok. It will be here before you know it. Lindsey is a name I loved- too bad I never got a girl:(
Hang in there- just a few more weeks!
This was fun for me too...going through the clothes and reminiscing when Whit wore them..which wasn't that long ago, but it was still fun! I can't believe you're still working...you're such a trooper!
You a one hot mama! I can't wait to meet and hold Lindsey Joy! I've always loved your middle name, I'm so glad you are using it. You know how I love newborns too.
Reed would love to play with Preston in that pool. He's a fish too. Glad you had a good weekend with some down time even though you drove all over Grant county!
You are so cute! I am always a little jealous of cute pregnant women. I didn't get that gene. :) You, however, are glowing!
Post a Comment