Thursday, December 24, 2015

Christmas Eve!


Christmas dresses and Church outfit! Got them at Gymboree and I loved the black and white stripe with the red. Preston's bow tie made him look cute too.


The day before Christmas Eve we went to a local Church that puts on this Bethlehem experience. I thought it was amazing all the work they put into it with the booths, characters and animals (they had camels!). Kyle and the kids were not as interested. It was hot and dusty b/c of all the sawdust on the ground and very crowded when we went. So it wasn't a very fun experience, but I still appreciated all their efforts. 




Christmas Eve!


Kate opened the main Christmas Eve gift...a Wii U and slowly all the kids started realizing what it was. They were excited. That's what they've been asking for.





We had a alfredo pasta dinner with salad and breadsticks for Christmas Eve and cranberry/raspberry drink in fancy glasses in candlelight. 



Kate played Christmas songs for us on the piano. She learned the three I assigned her in a week and did a good job.


In Christmas pajamas and all ready for Santa to come!

0 Fabulous Comments: