Merry Christmas! We made it to Mattawa and had a great time celebrating with family. Everyone was home this year since it was my parent's turn for Christmas. The food was yummy, the presents were fun and we laughed lots.
We had the kids act out the nativity and Chelsea took her role as Mary very seriously. She didn't crack a smile. It was adorable. Baylor even put his arm around her at one point. So cute.
My Mom was so excited for her silhouette and my Dad liked his clothes and shoes we got him. The kids all loved their gifts from Grandpa and Grandma. I love the mess their is afterwards, all the boxes and tissue paper.
My parents did a swag bag for us like they do on Ellen or talk shows. So they put together some of their favorite things and then presented them to us. It was so fun. We cheered and high fived like they do on Ellen in the audience. haha. Kyle and I got a miter saw from my parents so now I can't wait to get Kyle to make my new kitchen table! :)
0 Fabulous Comments:
Post a Comment