Reed got baptized the day after Christmas. I spoke on baptism and shared the Kit Kat story (my Mom had done it at Preston's baptism and Reed liked it so he sort of requested it, haha. It's a good one.). Melanie spoke on the Holy Ghost and did a good job. She talked about our hike this summer for the reunion and related it to the Holy Ghost. There was lots of family and friends there to support him. It was good day.
We went back to Melanie's house and exchanged gifts and cousin gifts then ate yummy pizza. It was fun to visit with them and let the cousins play.
We got them hatchets for camping. But what is funny is that Nathan cut his foot really bad last year with one, I know that's not funny, but I suggested a hatchet to Melanie for them as a gift and she agreed. I was kidding. I hope they are both careful with them!
Chelsea got little horses for her cousin gift and she couldn't be happier. Her and her horses. It was a theme for gifts this Christmas for her.
My Mom and sisters came into town to go shopping, do dinner and get a pedicure so I called them when we left Melanie's to see if they were still in town and they were so I had Kyle go drop me off with them at Target. It was like 7:40pm and we didn't get home until 11pm that night! I'm glad I went. I almost just went home with Kyle and the kids. But I got some great deals at Target with their 50% Christmas clearance going on.
0 Fabulous Comments:
Post a Comment