Happy Birthday Preston! You are such a big boy turning 1!!!

(Only a couple of days old- so little)
Even though he's probably had enough cake this weekend, I wanted him to have cake on his real birthday. So I made some and after dinner we had him open our presents- one from Kate and one from us. Then, we had cake and ice cream. I think he liked it. :)


12 Fabulous Comments:
Buddy, I hope you ate Granny Dee Ann's piece too. Granny can't wait to see you!!! Happy little one-year-old!!!
Happy Birthday, Preston! (I can't believe how fast time flies!...)
Yeah, I think he liked the cake too, :)!!
Happy Birthday Preston! You are one cute boy. Love from auntie, uncle and the 4 cousins!!
Happy Birthday sweetie.
Happy Birthday Preston! Love all the different cakes. Ya'll are so creative!
Aren't first birthdays fun! I love the last picture. You can see by the sparkle in his eye he had a fun day! I should make sport cupcakes like those when it is Sami's turn to bring snacks for basketball. Thanks for the idea! I hope you don't mind me reading your blog.
Happy Birthday Preston buddy!!
l LOVE the cake pics...happy birthday to preston!!! your kids are SO stinkin cute!!!
tina
happy birthday you cute boy! i hope one day soon we get to meet you.
ps. heidi - is the 6th his official birthday? if so, that's kisha's too!
Happy Birthday Preston. He is so adorable. Just like a little elf!
Happy 1st Birthday, Preston you're adorable! I can't believe it's been a year already! Seriously...how does the first year with a baby go by so fast!
Sounds like one busy weekend. I love the picture of Kyle painting on the roof, and the sweet baby boys chilling in the grass!
Aww happy birthday to Preston! He seriously is adorable!!
Post a Comment