My Grandpa Paul (my Dad's Dad) turned 80 today and to celebrate such a milestone his kids put together a surprise birthday party for him in Ellensburg. He was really surprised and LOVED every minute of it. He's a friendly guy so he had lots of friends come to visit and eat all the yummy desserts. My grandpa farmed with my Dad so I grew up with him around. I drove his truck (I even wrecked it!), played at his house, watched picture slides with him, drank his cold pop and loved having him come to my sporting events. Happy Birthday!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Random picture- my Mom with Preston :)
2 Fabulous Comments:
Way to go Kate and Preston. Not looking at the camera... again! Great picture! I didn't see your dad. Opps in front of a man stands a good woman! Isn't that what they say? J/K Gotta love that Grandpa Paul! Happy 80th Birthday GP.
I've always really liked your Grandpa too. He always seems to be smiling! Happy Birthday Paul!
What the heck....Jared is tall!! I guess I haven't paid attention the last couple times I've seen him. He is looking so old!
Post a Comment