Melanie took our family pictures last weekend in Tri-Cities. After putting it off for 3 years and stressing over our color coordinated outfits for a month I can finally say we took them! And I actually think they turned out pretty good! I like the first one the best, I like the kids holding hands and us two love birds in the back (haha!). Preston was a beast at first and wouldn't cooperate, but once Nathan started fake beating himself and Melanie with a stick, he found that to be hilarious and actually smiled because of it! Woo hoo! Lindsey, oddly enough, found it just as funny. :) We are grateful to Melanie, who is 8 months pregnant, to have taken our pictures for us. So here's a sneak peek...I hear there might be other contenders waiting to edited. We shall see...



5 Fabulous Comments:
I like all three. You all look great - I especially like your hair!
It was worth the wait! These pictures are adorable. You are one cute family :)
Love the colors, love the poses, and - of course - love your ever-flawless hair, Heidi! I could only wish to have hair that turned out that cute. :) Great pictures, Lublin family!!
I'm glad I'm not the only one coveting your hair. In any haircut! I'm glad you pushed through the pain. It was worth it and for me, no big deal. I didn't have to stress about clothes or good behavior ;).
I have a few more to work on (a head swap) then you can order. Not with these though, they are too small.
all of them turned out super cute! we've got our clothes figured out, just need to find someone to take the photos since a photographer is not in the budget right now. such an ordeal! but totally worth it :)
Post a Comment