My last post was about all the crazy things Kate can do it one day. She has actually been good since then. No major incidents to report. :) She has made some cute comments lately.
We have started to read the Book of Mormon reader for little kids to her and she told us one night while reading a story "this is my favorite book." She calls the scriptures "scrippers" so we think it's pretty cute that the "scrippers" is her favorite book.
She also randomly will say to me or Kyle "you are my best friend". I'll take that comment any day.
She's been big into doing puzzles lately so we have 4 different puzzles out that she is constantly putting together and then taking them apart to redo again. She's getting pretty good at them.
This week we have gone grocery shopping, ran a few errands, I worked and Kate had preschool. I do a co-op preschool with 2 other moms and it works out pretty well. We just alternate who teaches and the girls love it. On our way to pick up Kate after preschool, I told Preston, "we are going to go get Kate" and then he pointed to her carseat which is next to him and patted it. It was so cute. He's understanding more of what we say which is nice. We can tell him to get a toy or a book and he will go get it. He's walking everywhere now and started right before Christmas. We were outside the other day and he had a hard time walking uphill and even downhill. I was laughing just watching him. He loved being outside and walking around, but after a few falls he was getting frustrated. It will be nicer this summer that he can walk instead of me holding him!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Better Days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 Fabulous Comments:
I'm glad to hear you are having better days.
We need to get the boys together (and us too!) JH started walking just after Christmas and just yesterday we were outside and I noticed he was also having a hard time walking up hills, but he was determined!
Isn't it so much fun to watch them grow up!
Oh, and I love that Kate's favorite book is her scrippers!
I love 'scrippers'. So cute. When they're not being naughty, 3 yr olds are so dang cute! (please remind me of that when the boys are 3)
Preston walking is adorable. All wobbly and Frankenstein-ish. Reed will stand for a long time but forget moving his feet, he doesn't have time for that, ha.
Nice busy week. Any fun plans for the weekend?
Don't you just love how one minute they can be demons and then next they are your little angels that you can't live without? I do love motherhood!
I love to watch him walk. It is the cutest thing. You should video tape it and post. Glad Kate is "feeling better". "}
These kids just grow up way too fast!
I am so glad your days are going better. Better days always make moms happy :) !!
i don't have your email so i'm randomly commenting here. :) lol yes, from target. they have so much cute stuff right now for V-day. and my scrapbook love is going the way of the forest friends too. sad, huh? lol
Post a Comment