This is a video of Preston playing outside with his ride on toy. When he is actually on it he goes backwards. And he's already fallen over while on it. Preston will say "hi da da". We are working on the "hi ma ma" part now. ;)
Kate's infatuated with getting a hand, face, foot, body, you name it in the way of the camera when I'm taking a picture. So at the end of the video that is her hand and her giggle. She thinks she's funny. Let's just say her timing isn't always good. You know how it is when you are trying to get "the right picture" and a hand gets in the way. Not funny then, huh?!
4 Fabulous Comments:
I have to admit the hand was the funniest part. She must take after her grandpa - remember he'd always get his thumb in the way! Preston is really growing up!
He is so adorable! I love how you do his hair, its cute.
That is cute! Kate is justing trying to be like Marci- always in the picture.
Adorable! I forgot to say, good job on his haircut. It looks great. Kate, Kate. You are one funny girl. The hand made me laugh too but that's just because I'm not her mom or the one with the camera. If that were the case, I think you know the answer, ha!
Post a Comment